RealClearScience The Latest Research
Friday, November 21The Riddle of the Missing Stars
- European Space AgencyFor Women, Job Authority Adds to Depression
- University of TexasRunning Can Help Keep You Young
- University of ColoradoIcy Roads: Do You Want Salt or Vegetable Juice?
- Science 2.0
Thursday, November 20Did Gravity Save Universe After Big Bang?
- Imperial College LondonPhysical Constants Are Constant
- Phys.-Technische BundesanstaltNew Treatment for Marfan Syndrome
- Washington Univ. in St. LouisCar Crash Survival Rate Higher for Males, Youth, Big Cars
Wednesday, November 19Could GPS Satellites Detect Dark Matter?
- University of NevadaGraphene-Nanotube Hybrids for Flexible Solar Cells
- Rice Univ.Credit Score Also Describes Health Status
- Duke UniversityAnother Reason to Avoid Antibacterial Soap
- UC-San Diego
Tuesday, November 18New Crystal to Revolutionize Thermoelectrics?
- Vanderbilt Univ.Secondhand Marijuana Smoke as Bad as Tobacco?
- UCSFBiological 'Embryo' Inside Hailstones
- Montana State UniversityA Kingdom of Blind Cave Beetles in China
- Pensoft Publishers
Monday, November 17The Warmest Oceans Ever Recorded
- Science DailyA Breakthrough in Finding Black Holes
- Cardiff UniversityHailstones Form Around Biological Material
- Montana StateKingdom of Cave Beetles Found in China
Friday, November 14Fracking Chemical No Worse than Household Chemicals
- ColoradoEgo Boosting Is Bad for Kids' Relationships
- EurekAlert!How Mosquitoes Evolved to Love Human Scents
- Rockefeller Univ.Twisted Light Waves Sent Across Vienna
- Institute of Physics
Thursday, November 13Moderate Drinking Only Healthy for Select Few
- U. of GothenburgDrought, Overpopulation Destroyed Assyrian Empire
- UCSDCarbon Monoxide Could Fight Bacterial Infections
- BIDMCNew Species of Nocturnal Gecko in Madagascar
Wednesday, November 12Ocean Temperature Models Are Wrong
- Alfred Wegener InstituteSocieties in Harsh Climates Likelier to Believe in Moral God
- NESCMysterious Tar Mounds in West African Deep Ocean
- NOCSo, You Think You Can Clap to the Beat?
- McGill University