RealClearScience The Latest Research
Thursday, April 24New Electric Fish Species Found in Brazil
- University of MassachusettsSize-Based Chromatography to Study Cells
- Berkeley National LaboratoryMystery of Nearby Planetary System Solved
- Penn State UniversityQuantum Turbulence: A Key to Physics Mysteries?
- New York University
Wednesday, April 23Fear the Cuckoo Mafia
- Max-Planck-GesellschaftThe Evolution of Plague
- Wellcome TrustThinnest Possible Membrane Produced
- ETH ZurichThe Best Material to Convert Waste Heat to Energy
- Northwestern Univ.
Tuesday, April 22160 Years of Neuroanatomy Turned on Its Head
- Harvard UniversityLink Found Between Down's Syndrome and Leukemia
- Dana-FarberFloating Nuclear Plants Could Ride Out Tsunamis
- MITRomantic Rejection May Change Relationship to God
- Science Codex
Monday, April 21Ancient Landscape Preserved Beneath Greenland Ice
- NSFBrain's Anti-Distraction System Discovered
- Simon Fraser UniversityNew Laser Tech Could Control Rain & Lightning
- Univ. of Central FloridaQuantum Switches Activated Using a Single Photon
- Science Codex
Friday, April 18Earthquake Simulation Hits 1 Quadrillion Flops/Sec
- TU MunchenX-Ray Method Could Detect Nuclear Trafficking
- Am. Institute of PhysicsRegenerated Esophagus Transplanted in Rats
- Karolinska InstitutetLemurs Match Scent of Friend to Sound of Voice
- Duke University
Thursday, April 17Babies Prefer Fairness, But Only if It Benefits Them
- U. of WashingtonFour New Species of 'Killer Sponges'
- Monterey Bay Aquarium RIRedirecting Sunlight into City Alleys
- Optical SocietyQuantum Dots Brighten Solar Power's Future
- Los Alamos Nat'l Lab
Wednesday, April 16Silly Putty Helps Advance Stem Cell Research
- University of MichiganDeep, Turbulent Canyon Refreshes Puget Sound
- Univ. of WashingtonDoes 'Germ Plasm' Accelerate Evolution?
- University of NottinghamMother-to-Offspring Transmission of Symbionts
- Max Planck Instit.
Tuesday, April 15Pliable Glass That Is Stronger than Steel
- Yale UniversityNanocrystals Could Fight Counterfeiting
- Mass. Institute of TechnologyCan Traumatic Events Be Passed on in RNA?
- ETH ZurichAstronomy, Ophthalmology Sharpen Microscopy
- Howard Hughes MI
Monday, April 14Is Global Warming Just a Natural Fluctuation?
- McGill UniversityStudent Draws Extinct Plants into Beautiful Life
- UC-BerkeleyResearchers Create Roadmap for Gene Expression
- NC StateTreatment Cures 94% of Hepatitis C Cases in 12 Weeks
- Science Daily