RealClearScience Evening Edition
Wednesday, October 22When Did Humans Breed with Neanderthals?
- Pallab Ghosh, BBCWhen Did Megalodon Go Extinct?
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScienceBizarre Dinosaur Reconstructed
- Ian Sample, GuardianAncient Halo Stars Cast Milky Way's First Light
- Ken Croswell, SAWill Your Next Best Friend Be a Robot?
- Adam Piore, PopSciThe Year's Best Wildlife Photography
- National Geographic
Tuesday, October 21How to Make Scientists Publish the Truth
- Alex Berezow, RCScienceWhites Likelier to Be Killed by Cops than Blacks
- R. VerBruggen, RCPHow Many Ebola Deaths Are There, Really?
- Martin Enserink, Sci.King Tut Re-Creation Is a Shocking Image
- Rossella Lorenzi, D-NewsThe Introverted Face
- James Hamblin, The AtlanticMoney Makes People Hate Less
- John Timmer, Ars Technica
Monday, October 20Big Boobs Matter Most
- Anne Skomorowsky, Pacific StandardWhy the 1st Mars Mission Should Be All Female
- Kate Greene, SlateUW-Madison's Strong Defense of Science
- Speaking of ResearchHow Fear of Vaccines Takes Hold
- Vanessa Wamsley, The AtlanticAre Factual And Religious Belief the Same?
- Tania Lombrozo, NPR
Friday, October 17Can Lockheed Deliver on Fusion?
- Jeff Tollefson, Nature NewsThere's No Such Thing as Reptiles
- Dustin Welbourne, ConversationThe Closed Mind of Richard Dawkins
- John Gray, NewStatesmanThe Top Ten Unsung Geniuses
- Tom Siegfried, NautilusItalian Scientists Appeal Quake Conviction
- David Wolman, WiredHow to Clean an Ebola Patient's Home
- Rachel Nuwer, Smithsonian
Thursday, October 16Europe's Hidden Ebola Cases
- Barbie Nadeau, Daily BeastWhy Are Bats Such Good Disease Hosts?
- Nadia Drake, WiredThe Psychological Toll of Bedbugs
- Rose Eveleth, The AtlanticYour Eye's Microbiome
- Rina Shaikh-Lesko, The ScientistSaturn Moon 'Mimas' May Hide an Ocean
- Irene Klotz, Discovery13 of the Most Dangerous Toys Ever Made
- Rob Bricken, io9
Wednesday, October 152nd Ebola Nurse Broke Protocol, Flew on Plane
- Levs & Yan, CNNBiggest Risk in Ebola Fight Is Gear Removal
- Tanya Lewis, Live Sci.Ebola Driving Up Chocolate Prices
- Gregory Warner, NPRWoman Who Sees 100 Times More Color
- Alexandra Ossola, PopSciMonster Kangaroo a Walker, Not a Hopper
- Discovery News
Tuesday, October 14Why Asia's Glaciers Are Mysteriously Growing
- Stephanie Pappas, LSTo Help World Hunger, Build Better Roads
- Kenneth Quinn, NGMore Fraudulent Science Papers in China
- Mara Hvistendahl, ScienceWho's in Charge During the Ebola Crisis?
- Laura Kahn, BotASHow Self-Harm Makes People Feel Better
- Carrie Arnold, AeonTurning Toes into Thumbs
- Henry McKenna, The Atlantic
Monday, October 13Why Making Decisions Is Exhausting
- Jane C. Hu, SlateIceland's Epic Eruption: When Will It End?
- Devin Powell, Nat Geo2,500-Mile Cloud of Methane over the Southwest
- Henry Gass, CSMHawking Radiation Mimicked in the Lab
- Ron Cowen, Nature NewsMeet the CDC's Dirty Dozen Diseases
- Jennifer Viegas, Discovery News