RealClearScience Evening Edition
Friday, December 6People Don't Actually Like Creativity
- Jessica Olien, SlateAI Will Herald the End of Humanity
- Greg Scoblete, RealClearTechnologyWhy I'm Skeptical of Eyewitnesses
- Sharon Hill, Huffington PostExperiments to Do With Your Baby
- James Hamblin, The AtlanticBelgium to Give Kids Right to End Their Lives
- Elisabeth Braw, NewsweekMapping the Secret Structure of the Sun
- Alexander Thompson, The Verge
Thursday, December 5Science Education: Finland's Big Fall from Grace
- The EconomistEvolution of the College Library
- James Campbell & Will Pryce, AtlanticBig Data Invents Creative Food Recipes
- Aatish Bhatia, WiredSolar Cell Material Acts as Laser, Too
- Robert Service, Science NowWho's the Greatest Person in History?
- Cass Sunstein, The New RepublicG.K. Chesterton vs. Conspiracy Theorists
- M. Anthony Mills, RCReligionJournal Club: New Review Disproves Common Workout Habit
Wednesday, December 4Oldest Known Early Human DNA Recovered
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceCan Animals Make Friends with Other Species?
- Laurie Wiegler, SlateCaged Toxin Makes Better Vaccine
- Simon Hadlington, Chemistry WorldWoman Wants to Keep Dead Husband's Sperm
- Fergus Walsh, BBCWhat Would Habitable Planet 2x Earth Be Like?
- Anders Sandberg, io9New Way to Extend Shelf Life of White Wine?
- Alex Berezow, Economist
Tuesday, December 3Which U.S. State Curses the Most?
- Megan Garber, The AtlanticShould You Drink Alcohol Before Bedtime?
- Jordan Gaines, WaPoWhy Do Our Brains Love Lists?
- Maria Konnikova, New Yorker'Life' Doesn't Really Exist
- Ferris Jabr, Scientific AmericanThe Curious Case of Exploding Pig Farms
- Sarah Zhang, NautilusWormholes & Quantum Entanglement Linked?
- Katia Moskvitch, Science
Monday, December 2First Evidence of Tool Use in Crocodiles
- Darren Naish, Sci AmericanArmpit Odor Says a Lot About Who You Are
- Michael White, PSMagPopulation of Whales Mysteriously Dying
- Jane Lee, Nat GeoUnique Organ Powers Koalas' Sexy Grunts
- Nicholas Duchesne, SlateIson: Born 4.5 Billion BC, Fragmented 11/28/13
- Mark Memmott, NPR20 Things Scientists Should Know About Policy
- Chris Tyler, GuardianJournal Club: Humans Aren't at the Top of the Food Chain
Friday, November 29Giant 240-Million-Year-Old Toilet Unearthed
- James Morgan, BBC NewsComet Ison: Down, But Not Disintegrated
- S. Clark & N. Davis, GuardianStudy Linking GM Corn to Tumors Retracted
- Barbara Casassus, NatureWhat's Wrong with Biomedical Research
- Andreas Suhrbier, ABC Science7 Fails Brought to You by Thomas Edison
- Erica Hendry, SmithsonianThe Psychology of First-Person Shooters
- Maria Konnikova, New Yorker
Wednesday, November 27Cranberries Stop Bacteria In Their Tracks
- Sara Suchy, Inside ScienceThe Standard Model's Split Personality
- John Timmer, Ars TechnicaSeahorse: Poor Swimmer, Ingenious Predator
- James Morgan, BBC'Sea Snot' Explosions Feed Deep Sea Creatures
- Carrie Arnold, NatGeoBees Can Smell if Queen Has Had Sex
- Elizabeth Preston, InkfishBody Paint: The Ultimate Anatomy Class?
- Megan Gambino, SmithsonianJournal Club: An Epic Dinosaur Battle Continues
Tuesday, November 26It's True: Happy Wife, Happy Life
- Lian Bloch, Psychology TodayBra Sensor Could Monitor Overeating
- Eric Niiler, Discovery NewsNot Recycled Air: Why We Get Sick on Airplanes
- Robert Gonzalez, io9Is the 'Comet of the Century' Dead?
- Tom Yulsman, ImaGeoTo Understand Infinity, We Need New Logic
- Natalie Wolchover, QuantaWhat's that Thing that Hangs Off Turkey's Face?
- Matt Soniak, M-Floss