RealClearScience Evening Edition
Tuesday, July 7Common Meds Sway Moral Judgment
- Kelly Servick, Science NewsZuckerberg's Vision of 'Facebook Telepathy'
- Jesse Emspak, Live Sci.Startups Race to Bring Hyperloop to Life
- James Vlahos, PopSciWhere Are All the Electric Cars?
- Jonathan Gitlin, Ars TechnicaHappiness in Never-Ending Night
- Kari Leibowitz, The AtlanticThe Case for Curiosity-Driven Research
- Matt Theisen, Primary Struct
Monday, July 6Are Cats Really Domesticated?
- David Grimm, SlateMillions of Mummified Dogs Unearthed in Egypt
- NPRHas Physics Cried Wolf too Often?
- Jon Butterworth, The GuardianSigns of Life on a Comet? Not So Fast.
- Chris Lee, Ars TechnicaNew Computer Mimics Human Brain
- Charles Q. Choi, LiveScienceWhy 'Color Cures' for Mental Illness Endure
- John Horgan, SciAm
Thursday, July 2Parasite Thrives in Chlorinated Pools
- Megan Cartwright, SlateAre There Other Pale Blue Dots?
- Caleb Scharf, NautilusWhy Do Cops Kill?
- Michael Shermer, Scientific AmericanForensic Test Pins Down Time of Death
- Victoria Gill, BBC NewsPhotos: New Zealand's Glowworm Caves
- Christopher Jobson, ColossalIn Negotiations, Crying Helps You Get a Better Deal
- Seriously, Sci?
Wednesday, July 1Conservatives & Liberals Equally Anti-GMO
- Ross Pomeroy, RCSciWas Human Evolution Inevitable?
- Dan Falk, Aeon MagazineDeadly Citrus Bacterium Hacks Insect Behavior
- Jonathan Ball, BBCBlack Death: From Tummy Bug to Deadly Plague
- R. Feltman, WaPoRare Birds Being Loved to Extinction
- Richard Conniff, CosmosHigh Temperature Messing with Sex of Lizards
- Seth Borenstein, AP
Tuesday, June 30What to Do if You Encounter a Bear
- Sara Lentati, BBC NewsDon't Take Toad Toxin Aphrodisiacs
- Megan Cartwright, SlateFemale Flies Expel Sperm and Eat It
- Elizabeth Preston, InkfishGender Differences in Pain Sensitivity
- Moheb Costandi, NatureA Dying Cell's Last Act
- Viviane Richter, Cosmos MagazineMusic a Universal Language? Not Quite
- Dani Cooper, ABC Science
Monday, June 29The Dangers of Disney's Darwin Film
- Philip Ball, The GuardianDon't Believe Evolution? Try Thinking Harder
- T. Lombrozo, NPRGrains Aren't Draining Your Brain
- Alan Levinovitz, Science of UsWhat Is the Speed of Thought?
- Tim Welsh, The ConversationWhy So Many Shark Attacks?
- Brian Clark Howard, Nat'l GeographicWhy Some Flowers Only Smell at Night
- Alex Berezow, RCScience