RealClearScience Evening Edition
Wednesday, June 29The Mysterious Mortality of White Men
- Tim Fernholz, QuartzHuge Success Paves Way for Zika Vaccine
- Sophie Scott, ABC ScienceExercise Gives More Than Weight Loss
- Bradley Stulberg, Science of UsNobel Laureates Take On Greenpeace
- Joel Achenbach, Wash PostGive Credit to Ancient Philosophers
- Joe Carmichael, InverseThe Future of Archaeology Is 'Spacejunk'
- Geoff Manaugh, Atlantic
Tuesday, June 28Astronomy's Most Perplexing Mystery
- Elizabeth Gibney, NatureThe Enormous Mountains of Alien Worlds
- Ross Andersen, AtlanticHow to Look for Life on Enceladus
- Annie Sneed, Scientific AmericanPhysics Needs to Take a Step Back
- Adam Frank, NPRShould Scientists Work at Night?
- Neuroskeptic, DiscoverDino-Era Bird Wings Found in Amber
- Kristin Romey, Nat Geo
Monday, June 27"Armored Tank" to Arrive at Jupiter
- Adrienne LaFrance, AtlanticThe Higgs Boson Has a Quark Problem
- Sarah Charley, SymmetryMeteorite Hints at Origins of Earth's Water
- Nola Redd, Space.comWhy Auroras Make Weird Noises
- Andrew Fazekas, Nat GeoGeoengineering Won't Save Us
- Stephen Buranyi, MotherboardE-Cigs Are Going Tobacco-Free
- Sarah Zhang, Wired
Friday, June 24Would Aliens Kill Us Like in 'Independence Day'?
- E. Howell, SpaceBiology vs. 'Game of Thrones' Dragons
- Dave Hone, GuardianAlgorithms Are Biased, Just Like Their Creators
- N. Byrnes, MITWhat Exactly Is a Killer Robot?
- Michael Horowitz, Bulletin Atomic Sci.Can Water Burn Plant Leaves?
- Karl Kruszelnicki, ABC ScienceBrexit May Devastate British Science
- Adrienne LaFrance, The Atlantic
Thursday, June 23The Top Six Dinosaur Myths
- Nick Longrich, The ConversationDire Wolves Were Real
- Brian Switek, Scientific AmericanIceland Braces for Possible Volcanic Disaster
- Bill Condie, CosmosThe Lessons of a Ghost Planet
- Thomas Levenson, NautilusDo Humans Have a Magnetic Sixth Sense?
- Eric Hand, Science NewsThe Rise and Fall of Vitamin D
- Scott Gavura, Science-Based Medicine
Wednesday, June 22Scientists Identify Fourth Phase of Life
- Colin Barras, BBC EarthSeagulls Carrying Dangerous Superbug
- Maryn McKenna, PhenomenaWould You Get Cosmetic Neurology?
- Cole Little, NautilusSmashing Simulation on Quantum Computer
- D. Castelvecchi, NatureQuantum Mechanics Could Get Even Weirder
- Philip Ball, AtlanticWe Must Protect the Moon From Aliens
- Neel Patel, Inverse
Tuesday, June 21How the American Bison Survived
- Gaynell Terrell, High Country NewsPoisonous Lionfish May Invade Mediterranean
- Agence France-PresseThere Are No Rational Voters
- Michael Bond, NewScientistBe Kind to Yourself When You Screw Up
- Mark Leary, Aeon MagazineBenign Bacterium Turns Deadly
- Laura Beil, Science NewsNASA Hits Back at Microsoft Millionaire
- Edwin Cartlidge, Phys. World
Monday, June 20Exoplanet Being Vaporized by Death Ray
- Joshua Sokol, NewScientistGreat Pyramid of Giza Is Slightly Lopsided
- Owen Jarus, Live ScienceFighting ISIS with Physics Algorithms
- Pam Belluck, New York TimesSingle-Molecule Switch Flipped On, Off by Light
- Tim Wogan, CWDeep-Sea Vents More Abundant Than Thought
- Thomas Sumner, SNFish Evolved to Live on Land More than 30 Times
- P. Monahan, Sci.