RealClearScience Evening Edition
Wednesday, April 23On Vaccines, What Is the CDC Thinking?
- Henry Miller, ForbesCelestial Cues Point Desert Ants Home
- Dani Cooper, ABC ScienceVirtual Earth Plays Out Fate of Life
- Catherine Brahic, NewScientistHow U.S. Built the Most Accurate Atomic Clock
- Adam Mann, WiredIs Music Really All About Sex?
- Philip Ball, BBC Future
Tuesday, April 22Why Healthy Food Tastes Bad
- Derek Thompson, The AtlanticAsteroids Cause Dozens of Nuclear-Scale Blasts in Atmosphere
- PABeautifully Preserved 100M-Year-Old Fly
- Smithsonian ScienceDid Scientific Misconduct Lead to a Nobel Prize?
- Esther Inglis, io9The Battle for Our Public Lands
- Alfred Runte, Desert Protective CouncilLongest Land Mammal Migration in Lower 48
- Brian Howard, NatGeo
Monday, April 21Climate Change Could Start the Next World War
- Eric Holthaus, SlateMechanism Behind Mega-Heatwaves Found
- Hannah Hoag, Nature NewsYour Fingerprints May Not Be Unique
- Sarah Knapton, The TelegraphPompeii Is 'Exposed and Vulnerable'
- Eve Conant, National GeographicUnclaimed Bodies: Anatomy's Shameful Inheritance
- Gareth Jones, NSNewton Blog: Monkeys Do Basic Math with Symbols
Friday, April 18The Real Reason We Can't Find Flight 370
- Charlie Campbell, TimeIs the U.S. an Oligarchy? A Study Says Yes.
- Andrew Prokop, VoxWhy Your Dog Is Smarter Than My Baby
- Kate Gammon, Popular ScienceHow Do We Explain The Evolution Of Religion?
- Barbara King, NPRWhy Evidence Often Doesn't Dispel Myths
- Neurobonkers, Big ThinkWhat Lies Beneath the Panama Canal
- Karla Zabludovsky, Newsweek
Thursday, April 17Why Do People See Faces in the Moon?
- Nadia Drake, Nat'l GeographicModern Sharks Aren't 'Living Fossils'
- Tanya Lewis, Live ScienceCan Cloning Resurrect Extinct Mountain Goat?
- Kai Kupferschmidt, Sci.Me, My Genome, & 23andMe
- Austin Hughes, The New AtlantisSpooky World of the 'Numbers Stations'
- Olivia Sorrel-Dejerine, BBC
Wednesday, April 16Beards Might Be Back, But Not for Long
- Anna Salleh, ABC ScienceWhich Foods Will Help You Sleep?
- Jill Adams, Washington PostBlue Energy: Power from the Oceans
- Jeff Tollefson, Nature NewsSevere Scurvy Struck Columbus' Crew
- Dan Vergano, Nat'l GeographicIs Vladimir Putin a Narcissist?
- Joseph Burgo, The Atlantic
Tuesday, April 15Atheists Intuitively Judged as Immoral
- Tom Jacobs, Pacific StandardWhy Do Crazy People Dominate Food Debates?
- Hank Campbell, S2.0You = Environment + Epigenetics + Microbiome
- Ben Locwin, GLPWhy Are Women Likelier to Get Alzheimer's?
- Esther Landhuis, ScienceTree of Life: The Evolution of Evolution
- Johanna Kieniewicz, Brit. LibraryWolves Don't Really Howl at the Moon
- Lance Richardson, Slate
Monday, April 14For a Happy Marriage, Stay Well Fed
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScienceHow Cubicles Shape American Work Life
- Rebecca Rosen, The AtlanticEl Nino Could Be a Monster This Year
- Adam Mann, WiredArtificial Blood to Be Created in Factories?
- Tanjil Rashid, TelegraphThe Inventor of Everything
- Ben Popper, The Verge'Big Bird' Neutrino Has Highest Energy Yet
- Celeste Biever, NewScientist