RealClearScience Evening Edition
Friday, November 21Does Russia Have a Space Weapon?
- Mike Wall, Space.comThe First Look at a Nuclear Meltdown
- Stuart Gary, ABC ScienceThe Real Roots of Midlife Crisis
- Jonathan Rauch, The AtlanticBanking Culture Primes People to Cheat
- Kerri Smith, Nature NewsScientists Accidently Drive Two Species Extinct
- Emma Marris, SlateWhy Don't People Believe in Climate Change?
- Brad Balukjian, PBS
Thursday, November 20Why Millennials Can't Find Homes, Jobs
- Derek Thompson, Atlantic'Underwater Pompeii' Found Off Greece
- Rossella Lorenzi, D-NewsWhy Do So Many People Die Shoveling Snow?
- Jo Jolly, BBC NewsU.S. Unprepared for Chagas Disease
- Rebecca Kreston, Body HorrorsHand Dryers Blow Bacteria All Over
- Sarah Knapton, TelegraphWe Need to Save the Ugly Animals, Too
- Carrie Arnold, Nautilus
Wednesday, November 19Why Is Record Cold Hitting U.S. so Early?
- Brian Howard, NatGeoWhy Max Fagin Wants to Die on Mars
- Joshua Krisch, VocativTwo New Particles Detected at LHC
- Sarah Charley, SymmetryBdelloid Rotifers May Redefine Sex
- Emily Singer, Quanta MagazineMother's Microbes Protect Baby's Brain
- Ruth Williams, ScientistWhy Organic Farming Isn't Sustainabile
- Miller & Cornett, Forbes
Tuesday, November 18The Fall of Facebook
- Alexis Madrigal, The AtlanticAssembling the 'Platinum' Human Genome
- Ewen Callaway, NatureThe Emergence of Quantum Biology
- Matthew Cobb, NewScientistMonkeys Steer Wheelchairs with Thoughts
- Dan Vergano, NatGeoMoms May Hold Key to Slowing Obesity
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceHistory of Tampons in Ancient Greece
- H. King, Wonders & Marvels
Monday, November 17Should Science End Humankind?
- Adam Frank, NPRWhy We Can't 'Backup Earth'
- Robert Walker, Science 2.0The Coming Blackout Epidemic
- Nafeez Ahmed, MotherboardBig Twin Study Hones in on 'Gay Gene'
- Andy Coghlan, NewScientistAlien Life Could Thrive on 'Supercritical' CO2
- Charles Choi, SpaceThe Curse of the Unlucky Mummy
- Rose Eveleth, Nautilus
Friday, November 14What the Military Knows About Climate
- James Conca, ForbesGreenpeace Gets EU Science Chief Fired
- Andrew Brown, GuardianWikipedia too 'Unreliable' for Russia
- Damien Sharkov, NewsweekCats Will Never Be as Domestic as Dogs
- Antonia Molloy, IndependentGenes Not as Important as You Think
- Michael Brooks, NewStatesmanOxygen Myths That Refuse to Die
- Harriet Hall, Science-Based Med
Thursday, November 13The Mystery of the Terracotta Warriors
- Lori Ann White, SymmetryIncredible Photos from a Comet's Surface
- Marcus Woo, Wired5,000-Year-Old Human Footprints Found
- Elizabeth Palermo, LSAncient Reptile Either Cute or Terrifying
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceAncient Solar System's Magnetic Field
- Ken Croswell, Science NewsEU Axes Chief Scientist Job Due to Anti-GMOers
- M. McGrath, BBC
Wednesday, November 12Touchdown! Probe Makes Historic Comet Landing
- BBC NewsU.S., China Agree to Historic Climate Deal
- Matt Hoye, CNNBees Wage Surprisingly Violent Wars
- Jane Lee, National GeographicWhy the Alpaca Has No Humps
- Rachel Nuwer, SmithsonianExplaining Great Mystery of Immune System
- B. Goldman, StanfordAssertions of Certainty Greeted with Skepticism
- Tom Jacobs, PS