RealClearScience Morning Edition
Saturday, April 19What Whole Foods Doesn't Tell You
- Jann Bellamy, Sci-Based MedicineMeet the Jenny McCarthy of Food
- Steven Novella, NeurologicaSome People Getting Rich off Climate Change
- George Black, OnEarthAncient Plants Preserved by Space Impacts
- Paul Rincon, BBC NewsSecret Military Test Coming to Spanish Class
- Michael Erard, NautilusWhy We Can't Stop Procrastinating
- Michelle Castillo, The WeekLesser Known Facts About Particle Accelerators
- Sarah Witman, SymtryTime's Arrow Traced to Quantum Source
- Natalie Wolchover, QuantaA Solution For Graphene Production
- Neil Savage, Chem & Engineer NewsWhat Would Happen to a Peep in Space?
- Phil Plait, SlateNewton Blog: Would You Have Sex with a Total Stranger?More RCSc: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Mobile | Daily E-mail
Friday, April 18Every Weekend Could Be Four Days Long
- David Spencer, ConversationSleep Aids and Anxiety Meds Can Kill You
- Richard Taite, Science 2.0Should Big Pharma Be Allowed to Pay Doctors?
- Aidan Lewis, BBCWar Is Hell, and the Hell Rubs Off
- David Morris, SlateToilet Flushes Could Power Your Home
- Abigail Hallowes, Chem. WorldNew Concrete Could Last a Lifetime
- Katharine Gammon, Inside ScienceCan World's Rarest Bear Be Saved?
- Douglas Chadwick, Nat'l GeographicWhy Don't Old People Want Time Machines?
- Adrienne LaFrance, AtlanticWould You Have Sex with a Total Stranger?
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScience
Thursday, April 17Saturn May Be Giving Birth to 63rd Moon
- David Shukman, BBC NewsDon't Blame Dark Matter for Positrons
- Colin Stuart, Physics WorldCognitive Speed: 'Over the Hill' at Age 24
- Carl Engelking, D-BriefHarnessing Earth's Massive Wave Power
- Tom Hartsfield, RCScienceTesting 'Twin Paradox' Without a Spaceship
- Carlos Sabin, ConversationIsolating RNA from Single Cell in Living Tissue
- A. Azvolinsky, ScientistThe Protein Interaction that Allows Conception
- Arielle Duhaime, VergePlant-Derived Nanotubes for DNA Delivery
- Cynthia McKelvey, ISNSDo GMOs Cause Allergies? (Hint: No)
- XiaoZhi Lim, Genetic Literacy Proj.How Do We Solve the Wild Horse Crisis?
- Warren Cornwall, SlateRCS Feature: Breast Enlargement Pumps & Other Quack Devices
Wednesday, April 16Allergies: The Real Midlife Crisis
- Brian Palmer, SlateParents Going to Jail over Shaky Medical Diagnosis
- Matt Stroud, VergeBizarre Hallucination Reveals How Brain Works
- G. Bookwalter, WiredDoes Genetics Underlie Entrepreneurism?
- Kerry Grens, The ScientistUsing Ambiguity to Extract Money from People
- Esther Inglis-Arkell, io9Malaria Outbreak without Mosquitoes
- Rebecca Kreston, Body HorrorsHow Bacteria Become Flesh-Eating Monsters
- Perry & Rathi, Conv. UKBaking Cakes with Coffee Flour
- Caroline Winter, Bloomberg BusinessweekDo People Swallow Spiders While Sleeping?
- Annie Sneed, SciAm
Tuesday, April 15'Cherry Tree from Space Mystery' Baffles Scientists
- Shigemi Sato, AFPU.S. Biomedical Research 'Unsustainable'
- Benderly & Austin, Sci. InsiderAre Our Students Doomed to Inferior Education?
- Ethan Siegel, SWaB!Religion Didn't Kill Science in the Middle East
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceCyberattacks Bigger Risk than Terrorism
- Meghan McGuinness, BotASDrunk Monkeys: Evolutionary Basis for Alcoholism?
- Wynne Parry, LSSecret to Soft Skin Is in Chemistry
- Jennifer Newton, Chemistry WorldAsian Air Pollution Strengthens Pacific Storms
- Rebecca Morelle, BBCDark, Dangerous World of Extreme Cavers
- Burkhard Bilger, NY'erLunar Eclipse Myths from Around the World
- Jane Lee, NatGeo
Monday, April 14Pluto May Have Deep Seas
- Larry O'Hanlon, Discovery NewsStudy: Ancient Martian Air Held No Water
- Stuart Gary, ABC ScienceThe Blood Moon Is Coming!
- Hank Campbell, Science 2.0Tiktaalik: The Real Darwin Fish
- Chris Mooney, SlateCan We Drive Our Own Evolution?
- Jason Goldman, BBC FutureClimate Efforts Falling Short, U.N. Panel Says
- Justin Gillis, NY TimesFive Wacky Ideas to Fix Global Warming
- Sarah Knapton, The TelegraphJenny McCarthy Pretends She's Not Anti-Vaccine
- Jeffrey Kluger, Time1 in 68 Children Now Has Autism. Why?
- Enrico Gnaulati, The AtlanticAn Antidote for Bitter Beer Face?
- Alex B. Berezow, RealClearScienceNewton Blog: Unlike Voters, Fish Make Better Group Decisions
Saturday, April 12Atom Gates Open Door to Quantum Computing
- J. Cartwright, P-WorldCould We Extinguish the Sun with Lots of Water?
- The IndependentThe Time Has Come for Thorium
- The EconomistSeven Food Labeling Tricks Exposed
- Sandra Jones, The ConversationThe Toxic History of Soda Pop
- Hunter Oatman-Stanford, Collectors WeeklyA Treatment for Chemophobia
- Joe Schwarcz, Huffington PostCan Pets Really Be Depressed?
- Maria Popova, Brain PickingsWhy Some Animals Eat Their Young
- Rebecca Jacobson, PBS NewsHourNewton Blog: Hilariously Stupid Science Questions: Yes, Again!
Friday, April 11If He Looks Stupid, He Probably Is
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScienceLab-Grown Vaginas Transplanted into Women
- Catherine de Lange, NSThe Dutch Are 3D-Printing a House
- Jason Dorrier, Singularity HubRare 'Back-to-Back' Maximum Eclipses Coming
- Ethan Siegel, SWaB!Quirky Quarks Create New Exotic Particle
- Harry Cliff, Conversation UKHigh-Energy Particles Detected at 'IceCube'
- Clara Moskowitz, SciAmLasers to Divert Lightning from Buildings?
- Michael Keller, TxchnologistYellow Lights: The 'Dilemma Zone' of Driving
- Joel Shurkin, ISNSBiohacking and Problem of Bioterrorism
- Mike Loukides, RadarWorld's 100 Most Unique & Endangered Birds
- Jessica Aldred, Guardian
Thursday, April 10World's Oldest Message in a Bottle Found in Baltic
- The History BlogVolcanic Eruption that Changed World History
- Gillen Wood, Conv. UKU.S. Senators Act Like Middle School Students
- Jeffrey Kluger, TimeHalf of Americans Believe at Least 1 Conspiracy Theory
- Tom Jacobs, PSLHC: Fired Up, (Gettin') Ready to Go!
- Sarah Charley, SymmetryDNA Logic Gates Inside Cockroach Cells
- Yogi Patel, Ars TechnicaSTD Makes Crickets Rabidly Lustful
- Ruth Davenport, Metro NewsMusic Sounds Better if You Think Artist Is Weird
- Matt Hutson, Atlantic7 Weird Psychology Facts That Sound Like Myths
- Ross Pomeroy, RCS
Wednesday, April 9Why Physics Teachers Preach Fiction
- Tom Hartsfield, RealClearScienceBaby Volcanic Island Eats Its Older Neighbor
- Megan Gannon, Live Sci.What Helium Can Tell Us About Volcanoes
- Erik Klemetti, WiredTheory Predicts New Form of Phosphorus
- Emma Stoye, Chem. WorldPhytoplasma: Bacteria that Turn Plants into Zombies
- Ed Yong, NatureHeal Thyself! Mammalian Organ Persuaded to Renew
- The EconomistFood Prices Will Topple More Governments
- Joshua Keating, SlateWhy Crowdfunding Is a Rotten Deal
- Adam Gomolin, The AmericanDebunking Hollywood Outbreak Myths
- Centers for Disease ControlFeature: Psychology's Ten Greatest Myths