RealClearScience Morning Edition
Friday, March 7Four Great Eras of Exploration
- Corey Powell, Out There'Earthquake Lights' Are Probably Real
- Meeri Kim, Washington PostGreens vs. The Green Revolution
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScienceBitcoin Is Like a Real Gold Rush
- Gordon Fletcher, The ConversationRisk Averse Big Pharma Not Future of Medicine
- Nathalia Holt, TimeWhat's Difference Between Antlers & Horns?
- K. Kovalchik, Mental FlossMost People Think Watching Porn Is Immoral
- Emma Green, AtlanticAre Women More Uncooperative than Men?
- Curt Rice, Science 2.0Your Season of Birth Is Etched on Your Brain
- Christian Jarrett, WiredThe Woman Who Can Will Herself Out of Her Body
- Doug Main, PopSciRCS Feature: Stay Safe with These 10 Retro Health Posters!More RCSc: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Mobile | Daily E-mail
Thursday, March 6Are Stonehenge's Boulders Large Bells?
- Robinson Meyer, The AtlanticLargest Predator to Ever Roam Across Europe?
- Jonathan Amos, BBCAn Ant's Acid Antidote
- Sarah Everts, Chemical & Engineering NewsCreepy Ways Plant Diseases Affect Flowers
- Elizabeth Preston, InkfishThe Mathematics Inside the Influenza Virus
- Julia Gog, Plus MagazineEpigenetics: The Sins of the Father
- Virginia Hughes, Nature NewsLSD Used as Drug Therapy for 1st Time in 40 Years
- Arielle Ross, VergeClassical Universes Collide, Quantum Mechanics Results
- arXiv Blog3 Unique Words: New Global Coordinate System
- J. Stromberg, S'sonianDisaster Created Bizarre Deep Sea Ecosystem
- Rebecca Helm, DSNNewton Blog: Monogamy Makes Male Fruit Flies Poor Learners
Wednesday, March 5Winners & Losers in Obama's Science Budget
- David Malakoff, Science'Cosmos' Reboot: TV Science at Its Finest
- Michael Lemonick, TimeHow Information Can Escape Black Holes
- Katia Moskvitch, Space.comSensory Processing Disorder: The Next Big Battle
- Brian Palmer, SlateHigh-Protein Diet as Bad as Smoking?
- Sarah Knapton, TelegraphWhy It's Easier to Swear in Another Language
- Annalee Newitz, io9When Trilobites Ruled the World
- Natalie Angier, New York TimesIt's Time to Add a Fourth Domain of Life
- Didier Raoult, The ScientistHunting Undersea Mountains from Space
- Larry O'Hanlon, DiscoveryEquations: Art Inside Mathematician's Brain
- Clara Moskowitz, SciAm
Tuesday, March 4The Places on Earth Too Extreme for Life
- Rachel Nuwer, BBC FutureNeutrinos & WIMPs: Are Both Dark Matter?
- Natalie Wolchover, QuantaTime Is Wrong Everywhere
- Stefano Maggiolo, Poor Man's Math BlogWeak Link Between Polar Vortex & Bad Weather
- Mike Lemonick, CCAutism: Why It's Not 'Rain Woman'
- The EconomistHow Solitary Confinement Erodes the Brain
- Shruti Ravindran, AeonAn Accurate Predictor of Next Flu Virus
- Sarah Cobey, The ConversationA Single Event Set Stage for Flu Pandemics?
- Diana Gitig, Ars TechnicaNew Tech Maps RNA Inside Cells
- Brendan Borrell, Nature NewsObama's Nuclear Legacy on the Line
- Kingston Reif, Bulletin Atomic Sci.Newton: Animal Rights Activists' Despicable Photo Fraud
Monday, March 3The Science of Dating Should Make You Angry
- Girl on the Net, GuardianThe Scientist's Challenge: Avoid Career Suicide
- Lewis & Power, ConvThe Surprising Science of Cheese
- Michael H. Tunick, WiredFinally, a Safe Way to Kill Zebra Mussels
- Robert H. Boyle, NY TimesFirst Look at Life at One of Sea's Deepest Spots
- Rebecca Morelle, BBCNew Findings Deepen Mystery of Lyme Disease
- Jarret Liotta, Nat GeoSmallest Tweezers Can Pick Up Single Virus
- Stephen Pincock, ABC SciStrange State of Matter Found in Chicken's Eye
- Megan Gannon, LiveSciWhat Is Color?
- Ethan Siegel, Starts with a Bang!Climate Change Collapsed 1st Great Civilizations
- D. Keys, IndependentNewton Blog: Do Catholics Think I'm a Nazi?
Saturday, March 1Procrastination Isn't Just Laziness
- Rebecca Jacobson, PBS NewsHourWomen's Brains Are More Resilient
- Clare Pain, ABC ScienceCan Anything Exceed Universe's Speed Limit?
- Esther Inglis-Arkell, io9Do Space X-Rays Show Signs of Dark Matter?
- Alex Hellemans, Sci NowBlack Hole Winds Stronger Than Thought
- T. Commissariat, Phys WorldDoes Martian Meteorite Have Signs of Life?
- Ian O'Neill, Discovery NewsA Moon Mystery of Spooky Similarity
- Oliver Morton, Intelligent LifeThe Science-Based Diet Isn't a Diet
- Scott Gavura , Science-Based Medicine"War on Reason"? What War on Reason?
- Jag Bhalla, Big Think17 Signs That You'd Qualify as a Witch in 1692
- Leah Beckmann, M-FlossNewton Blog: Fat Isn't Evil: 8 Things You Didn't Know About It
Friday, February 28The Dark Psychology of Good Humor
- Olga Khazan, The AtlanticBrain Zap Rouses Patients from Vegetative State
- Helen Thomson, NSWhat Do Blind People Dream About?
- Virginia Hughes, PhenomenaIn HuffPo's Bizarre World, the FDA Is Sexist
- Josh Bloom, Science 2.05 Amazing Facts About Imaginary Numbers
- Ethan Siegel, Starts w/ Bang!Hate Some Vegetables? Maybe Blame Your Genes
- Lauren Davis, io9Microwave Makes Perfect Popcorn by Listening
- Elie Ayrouth, FoodbeastHow Spiders Make Webs of Silk
- Andreas Abildlund, ScienceNordicA Rare Songbird's Nightmare: Rain, Rats & Fire Ants
- Ella Davies, BBCIt's 3 a.m., and a Parasitic Worm Is in My Mouth
- Jon Allen, Live Science
Thursday, February 27Cool Down, Climate Alarmists and Skeptics!
- Tom Hartsfield, RCScienceAn Incan Mummy Murder Mystery Solved
- Tia Ghose, Live ScienceGladiator School Map Reveals a Hard Life
- Dan Vergano, NatGeo'Black Widow Pulsars' Devour Their Siblings
- Stuart Gary, ABC ScienceWhat 4 Months on 'Mars' Taught Me About Boredom
- Kate Greene, Aeon'Dropleton': Quantum Droplet Acts Like Liquid
- Clara Moskowitz, SciAmEngineering Molecules for Smarter Meds
- Taylor & Balami, American Sci.Why We Bleed Horseshoe Crabs for Science
- Alexis Madrigal, AtlanticDid Cancer Drive the Evolution of Dark Skin?
- Nicky Phillips, Sydney MHLimbo Between Life Worth Living and Death
- Daniela Lamas, New YorkerNewton Blog
: Some Cool Stuff We Just Learned About Farting
Wednesday, February 26NYT: All the Pseudoscience that's Fit to Print
- Hank Campbell, S2.0The Great California Water Wars
- Alexis Madrigal, The AtlanticChile's Fossil Whale Graveyard Explained
- Jonathan Amos, BBC NewsStrange Coincidence Solves Medical Mystery
- Sandra Boodman, WaPoInvention Runs 30 Lab Tests on One Blood Drop
- Caitlin Roper, WiredA First Step Toward Liquid Metal 'Terminator' Robots?
- arXiv Blog'Space Harpoons' Could Grab Asteroid Samples
- Mike Wall, Space.comA Game-Changing Solar Cell?
- Mitch Jacoby, Chemical & Engineering News'Many Worlds Hypothesis' of Super Mario
- Kyle Hill, But Not SimplerA World Full of English Speakers? No Thanks
- Ben Faccini, Aeon Mag.
Tuesday, February 2510 Words of Strange Voynich Manuscript Decoded
- Megan Gannon, LSTwo Explanations for One of Life's Basic Equations
- Ross Pomeroy, RCSciPolio-Like Illness Strikes Kids in California
- Elizabeth Weise, USA TodayA Campaign to Elect Scientists
- Shane Trimmer, RealClearScienceA Fluid Problem Worth $1 Million
- Erica Klarreich, Quanta MagazineDon't Hope For an Early Spring
- Elizabeth Grossman, EnsiaSeveral Coal Power Plant Shutdowns Expected
- Bob Magill, Climate CtrlTurning Nuclear Weapons into Fuel
- Dawn Stover, Bulletin of Atomic Sci.Long & Winding Road to Fusion Power
- Raffi Khatchadourian, New YorkerThe Book that Launched a Thousand Parks
- Al Runte, Nat'l Parks Traveler