RealClearScience Morning Edition
Thursday, August 28Solar Neutrinos Answer Fundamental Questions
- Ron Cowen, NatureHow to Take a Peak at Schrodinger's Cat
- Jesse Emspak, Live ScienceIgnore IQ Tests: Intelligence Not Fixed for Life
- Bryan Roche, Conv.Can a Scientist's Word Choice Reveal Fraud?
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceClimate Skeptics See Temperature Conspiracy
- G. Readfearn, GuardianSwapping Good & Bad Memories in Mice
- Traci Watson, USA TodayTwo Simple Rules Explain Sheepdog Behavior
- Claire Marshall, BBCTall Men Have Their Pick of the Dating Pool
- Abby Phillip, Wash. PostKeep Your Promises, But Don't Exceed Them
- James Hamblin, AtlanticDo Farts Carry Germs? Yes, if You Aren't Wearing Pants
- Seriously, Sci?More RCSc: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Mobile | Daily E-mail
Wednesday, August 27Where Are Honest Gov't Science Advisors?
- Roger Pielke, Jr., GuardianTime to Stop Testing Magic in Medicine
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScienceHangovers Are About Half Genetic
- Jillian Lim, Live Science1,300 Bird Species Are Facing Extinction
- Alanna Mitchell, NatGeoMaking Clean Water with Nanoparticles
- Kristian Sjogren, ScienceNordicMalassezia: A Truly Global Germ
- Jason Tetro, Popular ScienceGut Bacteria May Protect Against Allergies
- Nicola Garrett, ABC ScienceWhy Our Immune System Deteriorates with Age
- Bruce Goldman, ScopeDespite Treatment, Liberian Doctor Dies of Ebola
- Front Page Africa
Tuesday, August 26What RealClearScience Is For and Against
- Alex Berezow, RCScienceHow Music Shaped Modern Physics
- Graham Farmelo, NewScientistStudents Are Chronically Sleep Deprived
- Jessica Lahey, The Atlantic1 in 7 People Suffer from Being 'Sleep Drunk'
- Alexandra Sifferlin, Time'Kennewick Man' Possibly Came from Asia
- Joel Achenbach, WaPoWater Clouds Detected 7 Light-Years Away?
- Ken Croswell, ScienceHow Your Speedometer Reveals Your Location
- Benjamin Plackett, ISNSCan Tiny Nuclear Plants Thwart Regulatory Hell?
- Tom Hartsfield, RCSCourts Aren't Buying 'Wind Turbine Syndrome'
- John Upton, CC
Monday, August 25What Lies Beneath Stonehenge?
- Ed Caesar, SmithsonianIs Astrology a Science?
- Ethan Siegel, Starts with a Bang!Evidence-Based Medicine Actually Isn't
- Tom Siegfried, ScienceNewsStop Obsessing About Global Warming
- Amartya Sen, The New RepublicMethane Is Leaking from the Ocean Floor
- Matt McGrath, BBC NewsLife Boils Down to Five 'Rules'
- James Smith, The ConversationWorking Organ Created from Laboratory Cells
- The GuardianWhy States Should Aim For 100% Vaccination
- Emily Oster, 538What to Do After Drinking a Cup of Coffee
- Emily Tamkin, Slate
Saturday, August 23Breakfast Isn't the Most Important Meal
- James Hamblin, The AtlanticHow To Waste Time Properly
- Greg Beato, NautilusThe Singularity Is Not Near
- Shaun Maguire, Quantum FrontiersThe Physics of a New Generation
- Ethan Siegel, Starts with a Bang!Space Lasers vs. Global Warming
- Brian Merchant, MotherboardU.S.-Russia Tensions Hit Physicists
- Peter Gwynne, Physics WorldThe Next Pandemic Won't Be at All Like Ebola
- Wendy Orent, AeonThe Bird That Builds 2,000-Pound Nests
- Matt Simon, WiredNewton: The Story & Science Left Out of the Ice Bucket Challenge
Friday, August 22Everything I Knew About Conservatives Was Wrong
- Jeremy Frimer, HPStudy of Net Censorship Reveals China's Big Fear
- Mara Hvistendahl, Sci.Mystery of the Global Warming 'Pause' Solved?
- The EconomistThe Troubling World of Koko the Gorilla
- Jane Hu, SlateNo Humans Here: The Zoo that Tricks Animals
- Liz Stinson, WiredHow Daily and Hourly Weather Forecasts Relate
- Chris Gorski, ISNSSo You Want to Dump Ice Water on Your Head...
- Ross Pomeroy, RCSYoung Blood: The Ultimate Rejuvenation Trial
- Helen Thomson, NewSci.More Swedish Boys Born with Deformed Penises
- The Local300-Year-Old Statue of Jesus Has Real Human Teeth
- Tia Ghose, LS
Thursday, August 21Wolves Cooperate, But Dogs Submit
- Virginia Morell, Science NewsGreenland Ice Loss Doubles Since Late 2000s
- Jonathan Amos, BBCHalf the World's Languages May Be Endangered
- Joel Shurkin, ISNSNeanderthals Disappeared Earlier than Thought
- E. Callaway, NatureA World Full of Creepy Robots Is Coming
- Glenn Reynolds, USA TodayQatar World Cup Will Be Too Hot for Fans
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceCommon Antibiotic Linked to Higher Risk of Heart Death
- AFPBerkeley May Put 'Cancer' Label on Cell Phones
- Sabin Russell, Calif.Are Rabbits Pets or Meat?
- Miriam Wasser, The AtlanticWhat Makes People Look Like Their Pets?
- Jesse Bering, Slate
Wednesday, August 20The Sun Linked to Regional Climate Change
- Colin Jeffrey, GizmagFive Reasons We Believe Dark Matter Exists
- Amanda Yoho, SWaB!Ticks that Can Make You Allergic to Meat Spreading
- Loren Grush, PSPassport Officers Bad at Spotting Fake Photos
- Rachel Feltman, WaPoAfrican Pygmies Evolved Short Stature Twice
- Andy Coghlan, NewSci.How an Extreme Athlete Found Her Genetic Flaw
- Ed Yong, MosaicRichard III's History Written in His Bones
- James Urquhart, ChemWorldHow the Non-Religious Bury the Dead
- Emma Green, The AtlanticFeature: Great Scientists on Ignorance & Stupidity
Tuesday, August 19Rarest Type of Black Hole in Nearby Galaxy
- Ken Croswell, Physics WorldThe Study That Embarrassed Wine Tasters
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceFighting E. coli Outbreaks with Cinnamon
- Allison Jarrell, Inside ScienceHow New Orleans Became Ground Zero for HIV
- Jessica Wapner, AeonClose-Knit Neighborhoods Lower Heart Attack Risk
- Tom Jacobs, PSAnti-GMO 'Gandhi of Grain' Sows Seeds of Doubt
- Michael Specter, NYerFear Natural Quakes, Not Man-Made Ones
- Alexandra Witze, NatureA 'Subway Map' of Stem Cell Fates
- Kevin Mayer, GENWill Terrorists Use Self-Driving Car Bombs?
- Patrick Lin, BotAS
Monday, August 18The Real Reason Women Cheat?
- Tia Ghose, LiveSciencePoached Partners Make Unreliable Mates
- Tom Jacobs, Pacific StandardGreat Scientists Speak on Ignorance and Stupidity
- RealClearScienceSix Big Lessons from the Ebola Outbreak
- Alex Berezow, RealClearScienceSupplement Industry Swarms on Africa
- Michael Byrne, MotherboardAsteroid Won't Wipe Out Life on Earth in 2880
- Phil Plait, SlateWhy It's Hard to Catch Your Own Typos
- Nick Stockton, WiredHow Much Exercise Is Too Much?
- Alex Hutchison, The Globe & MailThe Godfather of Graphene
- Giles Whittell, Intelligent LifeHow Corpse Brain Scans Help the Living
- Vaughan Bell, The Guardian