RealClearScience Morning Edition
Monday, September 22Warning: This Post Will Change Your Brain
- Neuroskeptic, DiscoverWhy Smart People Aren't Always Rational
- Barbara Drescher, InsightWe Don't Know What Science Means
- Pascal-Emmanuel Gobry, WeekThere Is No Creativity Deficit in Science
- Chris Lee, Ars TechnicaWhat Happens When We All Live to 100?
- Gregg Easterbrook, AtlanticPrivileged Anti-Vaxxers
- Steven Novella, Science-Based MedicineGroundwater Changes May Herald Earthquakes
- P. Sarchet, NewSciSahara Is Much Older Than We Thought
- Sarah Zielinski, S'sonianWhat's the Earliest Signal from the Universe?
- Ethan Siegel, SwaB!First Successful Anorectal Transplant in a Dog
- Alex Berezow, RCSMore RCSc: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Mobile | Daily E-mail
Saturday, September 20Erectile Dysfunction Myth Debunked
- David Samadi, LiveScienceThe Real Problem With Climate Science
- Steven Koonin, Wall St JrnlShow Us the Rejected Research!
- Brendan Nyhan, New York TimesThe Duck Penis Paradox
- Alice Robb, The New RepublicThe Most Terrifying Thing About Ebola
- Benjamin Hale, SlateThe Greatest Animal War
- Brooke Borel, NautilusShipwrecks Found Near Golden Gate Bridge
- Blake de Pastino, WDScotland's Ruins That Predate Stonehenge
- Roff Smith, Nat GeoHow Long to Get to Tatooine?
- Maria Konnikova, The New YorkerRCS Feature: The Five Most Useless Chemical Elements
Friday, September 19Richard Dawkins Has Lost It
- Adam Lee, GuardianNot All Creationists Are Created Equal
- Chris Mulherin, Conversation2014 Ig Nobel Prizes: Slippery Banana Peels
- Mark Pratt, APThe Physics of the 'Death Star'
- Ethan Siegel, Starts with a Bang!16 Syrian Kids Die in Measles Vaccine Campaign
- Leslie Roberts, SIMyths & Realities of Synthetic Bioweapons
- F. Lentzos et al., BotASThe World Needs China to Frack More
- J. Lee & J. West, WiredA Win for Environmentalists & Hungry People
- H. Campbell, Fed.Trillions of Meals Later, GMO Debate Is Over
- Jon Entine, ForbesTo Lower Blood Pressure, Eat More Meat?
- Benjamin Plackett, ISNS
Thursday, September 18NFL Has Lower Rate of Domestic Violence
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceMysterious Fireball Was Russian Spy Satellite
- Mead Gruver, APDevice Could Detect Texting While Driving
- Dave Forster, VA-PilotU.S. Losing Genomics Lead to China?
- Rebecca Trager, Chem. WorldEuropeans Drawn from Three Ancient Tribes
- Paul Rincon, BBCHacking Photosynthesis to Boost Crop Yields
- Heidi Ledford, NatureSorry Hipsters, 'Organic' Kale is a GMO
- David Newland, S'sonianHungry Fish vs. 'Fireworks Shrimp'
- Christopher Jobson, Colossal
Wednesday, September 17New Viking Fortress Found in Denmark
- Charlotte Persson, SciNordNASA Picks Boeing, SpaceX to Ferry Astronauts
- Marcia Dunn, APEpidemics: A Giant Payday for Sleazebags
- Josh Bloom, Science 2.0The Magic Number to Stop an Epidemic
- Adam Kucharski, AeonOcean Acidification to Change Shark Behavior?
- Charles Choi, ISNSWhy Physics Demands 99.9999% Certainty
- J. Butterworth, GuardianAnt-Sized Radio Powered by Messages
- Nick Stockton, WiredChin Strap Turns Chewing into Power
- Jonathan Webb, BBC NewsThe Most Useless Chemical Elements
Tuesday, September 16Found: Huge, 5000-Year-Old Monument in Israel
- Owen Jarus, LSWhat if Ebola Goes Airborne?
- Michael Osterholm, New York TimesGMO OJ: Biotech Could Save Florida Oranges
- Paul Voosen, NatGeoHitchcock Thriller Activates 'Vegetative' Brain
- E. Callaway, NatureAnxiety Drugs Linked to Alzheimer's
- Beverly Merz, Harvard HealthTexas Textbooks Butcher Climate Change
- John Timmer, Ars Tech.Are We Developing Blinding Lasers?
- Dan Drollette, Jr., BotASShould Macho Men Shave Their Legs?
- Tom Hartsfield, RCScienceDo Conservatives & Liberals Smell Different?
- Tom Jacobs, PSCan You Eat Via Your Anus?
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScience
Monday, September 15Ebola: Act Now, or We May Regret It
- Maryn McKenna, WiredIn U.S., Hispanics Live Longer than Others
- Alex Berezow, RCSci.Seattle Man Ordered to Stop Spreading HIV
- BBC NewsArtificial Spleen Removes Poisons From Blood
- Mitch Leslie, ScienceWhy Women Can't Parallel Park
- Lewis Wolpert, The TelegraphWhen Scientists Give Up
- Richard Harris, NPRWhat Stephen Hawking Really Meant
- Don Lincoln, SymmetryNo, You're Not Eating Spiders in Your Sleep
- Jane J. Lee, Nat Geo7 Reasons to Have More Sex
- Amanda MacMillan, Time5 Disastrous Errors in Volcano Movies
- C.J. Miozzi, The Escapist
Saturday, September 13Don't Take Your Vitamins
- Emily Oster, FiveThirtyEight5 Bogus Excuses Used to Avoid a Flu Shot
- Larry Schwartz, SalonIs Working at Night Bad for You?
- Claudia Hammond, BBC FutureNext-Gen Stem Cells Implanted in Woman
- David Cyranoski, NatureWill Intelligent Machines Destroy Humanity?
- Ron Bailey, ReasonMillenials Better-Read Than Everyone Else
- Emily Tamkin, SlateNew Twists in Earth's Radiation Belts
- Daniel Baker, American SciThere's No Such Thing as a Supercluster
- Ethan Siegel, SwaB!Stop Pretending Liberals Just as Anti-Science
- Chris Mooney, MoJoJournal Club: Why Aren't More Women Feminists?
Friday, September 12The Horror of Waking Up During Surgery
- Clare Wilson, NewSci.Are Radical Feminists More Masculine?
- Ross Pomeroy, RCScienceGraphene Leads to Foldable Electronics
- Emma Stoye, Chem. WorldMaxwell's Demon Made with Single Electron
- John Timmer, ATEbola Patient Gets Blood from Cured Doctor
- KW & LS, USA TodayGardens Grow Better on Mars than Moon?
- Patricia Waldron, ISNSWhere to Earn a Minor in 'Craft Beer'
- Matt Vasilogambros, AtlanticReligious or Not, We All Misbehave
- Emily Underwood, Science NewsKraken: Monster that Hunts with Its Own Poop
- Matt Simon, Wired